Introduction

I am so excited to join the Cordelia Hills school community. I grew up 35 minutes from here in the small town of Rodeo (Contra Costa County). I attended school in the John Swett Unified School District (K-12). After high school, I graduated from UC Berkeley in 2002, attended the SF State Credential program and was teaching at John Swett High School by October of 2003. I worked at Swett for several years before moving to the principal position at Rodeo Hills Elementary. I was at RHES for six year before making the move to Cordelia.

I currently live in Green Valley with my wife and two daughters (8 and 10). I have a passion for running, spending time with family and friends, and good food. I look forward to serving the students of this community in what is premier, ever changing learning environment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coyote Family Update for 11/6/2017

CHE Update for 3/5

CHE Update for 5/21